Healthy Smiles in Slough
We are working with other professionals across Slough to raise awareness of the importance of oral health and the impact that poor oral health can have on the general health of people, including the risk of diabetes, cancer and obesity.
Top Tips For Maintaining Good Oral Hygiene
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss between your teeth
- Cut down on sugar, and other lifestyle tips
- Brush baby teeth as soon as they come through
- Get children into a teeth-cleaning routine
- Straighten crooked teeth with braces
- Have regular dental check-ups
- Don’t delay dental treatments
HOW ARE YOU?
Take our online lifestyle quiz and get professional recomendations of the services you need to access to improve your health and lifestyle today.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Excellent service. The team responded to my call very quickly and triaged me to a professional stop smoking advisor who took me through my quiting journey. Its my 5th week since i stopped smoking and i feel healthier and happier indeed.”
dave - service user
“Supportive and encouraging team to work with. ”
sarah - service user